Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another blog? WTF!

Yeah, just what I and everybody else needs is another damn blog to read. Well after running NTROradio for a few months I've come to realize that I need a place to vent from time to time and doing that on a radio station/blog isnt the place to do it. People go there to read and listen to new artists not hear me gripe about politics, religion and technology. So I started this one just for that. This is my little corner of the web where its about me and nobody else. Social networks just suck in general and I'm tired of them. They literally drive me insane, nobody can care that much about what someone ate for lunch or what the person in a McDonalds drive thru did.

On this blog I'll post pictures and do some stupid ramblings about some of the idiots I run into through out the week in my day job as well as get pretty personal about my life at home and on the road.

So I'll be back later in the week or day if the moment strikes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment